Blusa Ana - Recycled Denim Jersey Top - Orange Vintage
BLUSA ANA is a meticulously designed contemporary top made from recycled denim jersey fabric and vintage 'jaspe' fabric from Guatemala. This comfortable, yet very stylish top is a great addition to any wardrobe. Use as a sweatshirt or a t-shirt, the BLUSA ANA can be both, dressed up or down, depending on the occasion and is flattering for all sizes and shapes.
Material: 100% Cotton
Wash Care: Machine wash cold, Gentle cycle with like colours only, Tumble dry low, Do not bleach.
Colour: Orange Vintage
BLUSA ANA is available in 3 colour ways. The recycled denim jersey remains the same, while the 'jaspe' panel is offered in three options.
Size Guide: These garments are cut generously so do pick your true size or please refer to the size chart for exact reference.
|Measurements in centimetres||S||M||L|
More about the product: No two pieces of handwoven 'jaspe' fabrics are exactly the same. This makes your BLUSA ANA truly one of a kind. The Guatemalan 'jaspe' fabrics are professionally cleaned and made ready for use again. By reusing these fabrics, BLUSA ANA brings with it stories from the past while offering a stylish addition to your contemporary wardrobe. The muted and yet bright tones carefully combined with recycled denim jersey creates such a unique combination, that there are only a very limited number of pieces possible in each collection.
(Note: the word 'jaspe' is pronounced as 'haspay' and refers to a woven fabric made from several dark and light yarns creating faint stripes or yarns of different colours twisted together to create a unique combination of colour tones. it specifically refers in this case to the traditionally hand woven fabrics in Guatemala)
UNITED KINGDOM (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland)
|Delivery type||Courier||Shipping Fee||Delivery time|
|UK - Standard||Royal Mail||£2.99 ( Free for orders over £100.00)||
3-5 working days
|Delivery type||Courier||Shipping Fee||Delivery Time|
|Europe - Standard||Royal Mail||£ 10.00||7-10 days|
REST OF THE WORLD (current offer)
|Delivery type||Courier||Shipping Fee||Delivery Time|
|Standard||Various||£ 15.00 + duty if relevant||7-10 days|
- Delivery Times for some postcodes and BFPO (Armed Forces Address) may vary and therefore may take extra time. Please consider this at the time of placing orders.
- We do not deliver on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
- All orders placed before 1PM are dispatched on the same day. Orders received after 1PM will be dispatched on the next working day. For example, orders received on a Friday after 1PM, will be dispatched on Monday.
- We will send you an email confirmation once the order is dispatched.
- All orders are currently dispatched from UK.
- For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these Terms.
- We cannot accept returns of Socks and Jewellery for hygiene reasons.
- You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of
(a) any products which, for health protection or hygiene purposes, cannot be returned after they have been opened;
(b) any products which have been customised in accordance with your requests.
- You have 14 days after the day you received the product to cancel the contract if you change your mind and don’t want the product you have ordered.
- To end the contract with us, please use the returns label if provided, or let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post the product back to us at the return address set out on the site or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
For further information please see Consumer Terms and Conditions