All shipping and returns are now organised and undertaken directly by the individual brand as stated in their shipping policy. In the absence of information provided, our Inclusive Trade policy below will apply. If in doubt, please write and check with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to support all our micro and small businesses to create positive impact!
- For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these Terms.
- We cannot accept returns of Socks and Jewellery for hygiene reasons.
- You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of
(a) any products which, for health protection or hygiene purposes, cannot be returned after they have been opened;
(b) any products which have been customised in accordance with your requests.
- You have 14 days after the day you received the product to cancel the contract if you change your mind and don’t want the product you have ordered.
- To end the contract with us, please use the returns label if provided, or let us know by emailing us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post the product back to us at the return address set out on the site or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind
For further information please see Consumer Terms and Conditions