NEPAL | FLAGLINE™ | UNISEX SWEATSHIRT.
- This sweatshirt has been sustainably made from recycled plastic bottles and super soft organic cotton. We only ever use organic or recycled materials to help care for both your skin and the environment.
- We use 100% natural thread for our embroidery, made from wood pulp from sustainably managed forests. Our simple Flagline™ design ensures the cleanest possible finish when this is embroidered onto our garments.
- Our sweatshirts are sized for a fitted look. As a guide, if you are 6ft and a slim build, we’d recommend a medium. If you prefer a baggier fit then we’d suggest a size up from what you’d usually order.
- Suggested Care / Wash Instructions: Bleaching – No. Washing – 30º. Cleaning – No. Drying – Tumble Dry No. Ironing – 110º.
- We donate 20% of the profits made on every sale to charities around the world so you can look good whilst giving a helping hand to people and our planet.
- Despatched from the UK and shipped worldwide. Free delivery when you spend £75 or more.
- We're not a fast fashion brand. All of our clothing is made to order to minimise waste and ensures we are operating as sustainably as we possibly can.
- Our turnaround time for UK delivery is approximately 10-12 working days (Mon-Fri), 15 working days for EU delivery and 20 working days for orders to the rest of the world.